Okay, we have talked so much about Stephanie, our birthmom, with so many of you and you always want to know more and what she looks like, so here they are and cute as ever. We just adore her and know that you all would too if you could meet her. We just love her little (well not so little anymore) belly. The other day she was letting us feel Gabe kick, that was sooooo cool, and then he got the hiccups, how cool is that!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are so blessed and Stephanie is such a special person to lovingly give her little boy such a special family. You all are blessed by her decision. Stephanie, if you read this, please know that those of us who don't even know you, love you and appreciate the fact that you are helping Mark and Lana to get the baby they have longed for.
Abu Dhabi Cooks
I am so happy and excited for your family. What a blessing. I know everything will work out just fine. I will definetly keep Stephanie in my prayers. I am so glad Heavenly Father sent her to you and you to her. Gabe is a very lucky little boy. I love you.
Stephanie, As you already know, Mark and Lana are wonderful people. You have chosen a beautiful family for Gabe to be welcomed into. Thank you!
Post a Comment