Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lana Pregnant?




For those of you wondering what Lana would look like if she were carrying Gabe, here it is! Actually this is Lanae (Lana's twin) on New Year's Eve at 9 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for you. I hope all goes well. You will be great parents!

I saw this picture and had to tell you that I think we ran into your sister and her family hiking on "DIXIE" mountain, here in St. George. She probably remembers some crazy lady staring at her thinking...that really looks like Lana with some other guy and lots of kids. I should have said something to her. But then again...maybe they haven't been to St. George and it was just another look-a-like.

You would look very cute pregnant, we are so excited for you. Come visit if you are ever in town. Good luck with everything and I hope all goes smoothly.

-Jill Hawkins (favorite 2nd cousin)