Born on April 16, 2007. Gabe has been in the NICU all day, but we think he is just beautiful, even with all of the tubes hanging out of him.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is our attempt to enter the modern era and give all of our friends and relatives a chance to keep up with everything going on in our lives. We will update at least yearly around the time of Gabe's birthdays. Thanks for stopping in.
2 comments:
Welcome to the world!
Happy Birth Day...we can't wait to meet you!!!
He IS beautiful! From the looks of things, Gabe is as thrilled to be here as you are to have him. You have every reason to be so proud!
I was nearly in tears as I scrolled through the pictures this morning. It's never easy to see your child hurt. You three are as tough as they come! The kids and I have kept Gabe in our prayers and will continue to pray for you all. You'll have him home in no time!
Post a Comment