This is the scene we have been waiting 7 long years for. A precious little baby of our own in our home! We just can't express how happy we are and how thankful we are for having this little guy in our life! Stephanie, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! We love you so much for this great gift!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cried my eyes out. I am so happy to see all these pics. You have yourselves such a beautiful baby! I don't say that about most newborns but trust me...he is handsome. I am so happy for all of you and thanks to Stephanie again for answering all of our prayers. Gabe is a very blessed boy because he has a birth mom who loved him enough to give him wonderful parents. We love you guys and miss you. Thankful for the technology to see all of this though..Terri
Post a Comment