
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is our attempt to enter the modern era and give all of our friends and relatives a chance to keep up with everything going on in our lives. We will update at least yearly around the time of Gabe's birthdays. Thanks for stopping in.
1 comment:
Dear Mark and Lana,
Gabe is SO beautiful! It is amazing to me to see how Gabe and Eli LOOK like polar opposites. Although I'm sure that they share some of the same characteristics. I wish that I had a website like the two of you have or even knew how to send a picture of Eli but I am a computer illiterate. I hope to figure it out someday. Anyway, I really enjoy checking up on how Gabe is growing and seeing how happy you all are. Hope all is well.
Sincerely, Christina Christiansen
Post a Comment